Updated: Mar 30
Its quite simple to get it to sparkle! Here are some great tips!
1. Use warm water and a soft cloth. For general cleaning, warm water is often enough to clean stainless steel surfaces. Avoid using abrasive or harsh cleaners that could scratch the surface.
2. Use white vinegar. White vinegar is an effective and eco-friendly cleaner for stainless steel. Fill a clean spray bottle with white vinegar and spray the surface. Wipe clean with a soft cloth.
3. Use stainless steel cleaner wipes. Companies such as Weiman, MAGIC, and Affresh make stainless steel cleaner wipes specifically designed to clean and shine stainless steel surfaces.
4. Use a smooth microfiber cloth. One that is usually used for glass cleaning. When wiping down stainless steel surfaces, using a microfiber cloth can help prevent streaks and scratches.
5. Always check the manufacturer instructions, especially with high end or black stainless. Be sure to read the manufacturer's instructions for your particular appliance or fixture to ensure that you use the appropriate cleaning method.
6. Remember to avoid using steel wool or abrasive cleaners on stainless steel, as these could scratch or damage the surface. With these tips, you can keep your stainless steel surfaces looking clean and shiny.
7. Hire us and we will keep your stainless steel looking great! www.kristiklean.com